What are in-app purchases?
In-app purchases are paid extensions for apps. Apple and Google require developers to offer all extensions as in-app purchases. This also applies to the extras in Naviki. For you this implies:
- You buy the extras directly from Apple or Google, not from Naviki.
- Only your App Store account stores your purchases.
- You can also use your extras on other devices. To do this, however, you must use the same operating system and App Store account on all devices as you used to purchase them. For example, if you buy an Extra on your iPhone, you can use it on any iPhone or iPad with the same Apple ID.
- Apple and Google do not allow you to transfer purchased extras to other App Store accounts or other operating systems. Also, Apple's family sharing only applies to the Naviki app, not to purchased Extras.
- As a developer, we do not have access to your purchased extras. Therefore, we cannot unlock or rebook any extras for you.
In which area can I use my extras?
Your purchased extras are valid worldwide.
Do I buy an extra only once or do I have to pay for it again?
You pay for almost all Naviki extras only once and can then use them for an unlimited time.
Only on Android we have to offer the extra Remove Ads as an annual subscription in the Google Play Store. You can cancel this subscription yourself at any time in the Google Play Store.
Tip: Most of the other extras also mean that Naviki no longer displays any advertising - without a subscription.
Can I also pay for the extras at Naviki?
As we have to offer the extras as in-app purchases, you can only buy them from your App Store. If you don't want to pay online, you can buy prepaid cards for your App Store in many local shops.
I lost my bought extras, what can I do?
On Android smartphones, the Google Play Store automatically restores your purchased extras. On Apple devices, you can reactivate purchased extras in the Naviki app: Extras / Restore Purchases.
If this does not work, you can also reinstall Naviki as follows:
- Secure your routes by signing in to the Naviki app. Naviki shows you saved routes with a small cloud next to the route name.
- Delete the app.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Download Naviki again from your App Store.
- Log in to the app again, Naviki will then import your routes automatically.
What do purchased extras have in common with my Naviki account?
There is no connection between your purchased Extras and your Naviki account.
When you purchase a Naviki Extra, your app store saves this purchase in your account there. Typically this is a Google account for Android or your Apple ID for iOS.
Your Naviki account, on the other hand, saves your planned and recorded routes. In addition, you can make individual settings in your profile, such as your average speed or the visibility of your routes.
Can I cancel a purchased Extra?
Yes, you can cancel the purchase of an extra, but be aware of the terms and conditions of your app store. Refund periods vary, depending on your location:
- You can request a refund from the Google Play Store within 48 hours of purchase.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click on Order History
- Find the Extra you purchased and want to cancel
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem, then select the option that best describes your situation
- Fill out the form and indicate that you want a refund
Usually, Google will email you within 15 minutes to let you know if they will refund your purchase. But it can also take up to four working days.
- You can cancel extras purchased via the Apple App Store within 14 days. In exceptional cases Apple also allows later requests.
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com in any web browser.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password
- Tap or click 'I want' and select 'Request a refund'
- Select a reason for the refund, then select 'Continue'.
- Select the extra you want to cancel and then select 'Submit'.
Note that you can only cancel a purchase after Apple has charged you.
Can I buy extras on my Huawei smartphone without Google Play Store?
At the moment, you can only buy Naviki Extras on Android devices via the Google Play Store and with Google Play services installed. In the future, we would also like to offer the extras via the Huawei App Gallery.