Input "Route of the Week"
Your Route as "Route of the Week"
In order to present your route as "Route of the Week" (RoW), we need the input specified on this page from you.
The following example of a RoW shows the structure of a RoW website: Example Route Karakoram Highway
Specification of the Required Input
Please send the following content for your route to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Name of your route
2. Page filling photo and associated headline
- a large image (minimum size 2,900x1,700 pixels) that fills the entire width of the top of the route page
- a representative heading for your route, consisting of maximum 30 characters (including spaces)
3. Two high-quality, representative pictures
4. Two Text modules that describe your route
- Heading (up to 32 characters including spaces)
- Description (short text up to 450 characters including spaces)
5. Your route as a file
- a GPS file (GPX, KML, or OVL)
6. Link to your website
- an internet address of your choice for further information
7. Your logo (optional)
- on transparent background (e.g. PNG or ESP)