What are Naviki Extras?
Naviki Extras are so-called in-app purchases with which you can expand the range of functions of Naviki. The following applies to Naviki Extras:
- You buy the extras directly from Apple or Google, not from Naviki.
- Your App Store account stores which Extras you have purchased and can use on Naviki (your Naviki account does not store this information).
- We at Naviki do not have access to your purchased extras. Therefore, we cannot unlock or rebook any extras for you or interfere with the management of your Extras.
- You can use your Extras on other devices with the same operating system and App Store account. If you buy an Extra on your iPhone, you can use the Extra on any iPhone or iPad with the same Apple ID. If you buy an Extra from Google Play, you can use it on any Android device with the same Google account.
- Apple and Google do not allow to transfer purchased Extras to the other operating system.
In which area can I use my Extras?
Your purchased extras are valid worldwide.
Do I buy an Extra only once or do I have to pay for it again?
You pay only once for almost all Naviki Extras and you can then use them for an unlimited time.
Only the "Remove ads" Extra is offered as a subscription at Google Play. You can cancel this annual subscription yourself any time at Google Play.
Can I also pay for Extras at Naviki?
Since we offer Extras as in-app purchases, you can only buy them through your app store. If you don't want to pay online, you can buy cards for your app store in many shops.
My Extras disappeared. What can I do?
On Android devices, Google Play automatically restores your purchased Extras when you are logged in to Google Play.
On Apple devices, you can reactivate purchased Extras in the Naviki app here: Extras / Restore Purchases.
If this does not work, reinstall Naviki:
- First save your routes in the Naviki Cloud. To do this, sign in to the Naviki app and then go to My Naviki / Routes. Naviki showsyou saved routes with a small cloud icon next to the name of the route. If you don't see a cloud but a mobile icon here, tap the mobile icon while you have internet access.
- Delete the Naviki app.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Download Naviki again from your app store. Use the same Google or Apple store account you used for purchasing the Extras.
- Your Extras will be back.
What do purchased Extras have in common with my Naviki account?
There is no connection between your purchased Extras and your Naviki profile.
When you buy a Naviki Extra, your app store saves this purchase in your account there. Typically, this is a Google account for Android and your Apple ID for iOS.
Your Naviki profile, on the other hand, saves your planned and recorded routes. In addition, you can make individual settings in your profile, such as your average speed or the visibility of your routes.
Can I cancel a purchased Extra?
Yes, you can cancel the purchase of an Extra, but be aware of the terms and conditions of your app store. Refund periods vary, depending on your location:
- You can request a refund from the Google Play Store within 48 hours of purchase.
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click on Order History
- Find the Extra you purchased and want to cancel
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem, then select the option that best describes your situation
- Fill out the form and indicate that you want a refund
Usually, Google will email you within 15 minutes to let you know if they will refund your purchase. But it can also take up to four working days.
- You can cancel Extras purchased via the Apple App Store within 14 days. In exceptional cases Apple also allows later requests.
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com in any web browser.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password
- Tap or click 'I want' and select 'Request a refund'
- Select a reason for the refund, then select 'Continue'.
- Select the Extra you want to cancel and then select 'Submit'.
Note that you can only cancel a purchase after Apple has charged you.
Can I buy Extras on my Huawei smartphone without Google Play Store?
At the moment, you can only buy Naviki Extras on Android devices via the Google Play Store and with Google Play services installed.