These images are free for your coverage of Naviki.
- Naviki offers world-wide bicycle specific route planning for everyday and leisure purposes via smartphone apps and its website www.naviki.org.
- Naviki understands cycling as a powerful mode of transport. With its services Naviki contributes to tap the huge potential of bicycle traffic.
- Naviki provides smartphone apps for Android and iOS which offer route planning, navigation, recording cycled paths and many other features.
- For municipalities, tourism organisations and companies Naviki provides tailored tools providing such partners the opportunity to show their affinity for cycling.
- Naviki is available on the internet since 2009, being the first international route planner for cycling.
- Naviki was originally developed by Münster University of Applied Sciences. Today beemo GmbH (a spin-off enterprise) owns and further develops Naviki.
Phone +49 251 49099902, Mobile +49 176 99195760, medien(at)naviki.org
(no support requests)